Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Princesses!

Okay, trying to pick back up where I left off...

Princess Belle and Cinderella were up at Chick-fil-a last night and I had been planning on taking Kaelyn after work. She was sooo excited about it. We got there about 5-10 minutes before they arrived and wow, the restaurant was already packed and there was no place to sit. I decided to go ahead and get Kae her kids meal as I knew it was going to get more crowded and just told her we would eat it at home. The whole thing was chaotic and we seemed to wait in line forever, but it was worth it. Cinderella wasn't that great to me so I tried to get Kaelyn to come on home after Belle, but she was set on Cinderella too, so we waited in yet another line. lol It really made her day though... she was so excited and will be talking about this for a few days to come. She loves looking at the pictures of her and the princesses! :)
The last picture is of my little princess experimenting with eyeshadow. :)

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: