Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Room....

....FINALLY! Since finding my favorite bedding set of all time last year I have been wanting to paint our master bedroom. We just put it off because we are always working, tired, hanging out with Kaelyn, etc.. but we finally got around to it this past weekend and I am sooo glad we did! It is what I have been waiting for. I must admit, I didn't do much painting. I just picked the color, "Storm Clouds" and Brian did the whole room by himself while I kept Kaelyn entertained and out of the way. He did an amazing job! We also added a little romanticism above our bed. haha I absolutely love it all and can't wait to move on to the master bath! I'm sure Brian is just as thrilled. ;)
BEFORE
 


AFTER
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I am wanting to repaint my room...we just got a new bedding set too and the off white walls aren't really working. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! How did you do the wording above the bed?

Anonymous said...

Thanks ladies! The wording above the bed is vinyl. I have been initerested in doing these but have been skeptical. I found this one in Stein Mart so I decided to try it. It was simple and I love the outcome! I am a quote person so Brian is scared of what our house might become now..haha! They also have them on ebay, you can customize and get whatever saying/scripture you want. :-)