Saturday, August 7, 2010

Always my Baby

My charming, funny Kaelyn... as I update on all the little changes in Kalli, I reflect back to your baby days too, and how they have gone by so quickly. Look at you all cuddled up with Mommy, not even 1 day old.
 

You've got SOME personality, kiddo! You keep us smiling and laughing, and you are a persistent little thing. You definitely know what you want and once you've set your mind to it, whew.. watch out! You remember EVERYTHING! If Nana says she's bringing you sixlets and we don't see her for 2 months, as soon as we do you ask about those sixlets. LoL You're like that with everything. You are definitely a leader (nice way of saying you are BOSSY! haha) But you are a wonderful big sister...most of the time. ;) You are always my big helper and love to help with Kalli. You bring me whatever I need for her, run diapers to the trash, and you've gotten pretty good at feeding her solids. This turns out to be a mess for me, but you two like it. :) You love to get in the crib with her when she wakes up from her naps so you can read her books and play together. You also love to sing to her...she loves it when you do "Itsy Bitsy Spider" for her. She admires you already and gets the sweetest little sparkle in her eye when you entertain her. You are a special girl and we love you so much! Every now and again you still let me baby you. Occasionally at night you will ask me to hold you and rock...I love these moments. And you always like for me to "tickle" you at bedtime. You will say "Tickle my back, Mommy" or sometimes "Tickle my tummy". This simply means to scratch...if I just rub you will say "Noooo, tickle" hehe It's the cutest! You will always be my baby!

How you've grown! :)
 

1 comment:

The Sawyer's said...

That is so funny...Addison says that same thing "tickle my back." So cute the things they say:)