Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Women of Joy '09

This past weekend my friend, Lindsey, and I headed to Charleston for Women of Joy. We had such an amazing time! Charles Billingsley led praise and worship and it was so anointed every time... so very powerful to hear around 6,000 women singing praises to God! We were also blessed with anointed speakers... Kirk Cameron, Nancy DeMoss, Angela Thomas, and the hysterically funny Chonda Pierce. They all had touching words from the Lord to share with us. I loved that they were all so real and transparent. Each one was so different, yet all were sharing such relevant truths. Then that wasn't all...we had a concert by Casting Crowns. WOW. They were amazing. Back to real and transparent...that was them to a T. I love listening to their music, but getting to see them and hear them speak was awesome. This was one of the best conferences I have been too. It was so nice to get away for a weekend and be refreshed with the Word of God and such wonderful times of praise and worship. To see more pics from our weekend (I know you ladies want to see Kirk haha) click HERE!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: