Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day <3

First of all Happy Mother's Day to both of our Mothers! You are so very special to us and we love and miss you very much! and Happy Birthday to my Mom who celebrated one yesterday...Wish we could've been there. Love you!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Brian and Kae took me to Olive Garden on Saturday night and when we got home Kaelyn couldn't wait to give me my gift so Brian said she could give it to me early. She brought me a huge bottle of Dream Angels Heavenly perfume (fave!) and box of Godiva chocolates that she of course wanted to share. hehe She came in and said Happy Mother's Day and brought me a sweet card that she drew in for me. :)
The next morning Brian spoiled me with a few more gifts... he's such a sweetie! And then we all headed to church.
We came home for lunch and I got to relax all day while Brian did some cleaning and laundry for me. It was definitely a perfect day!
Below are a few pictures of the things Kaelyn made for me at school. :)

Hope all you Moms had a great day!


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: