Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We are Still Alive...

...I promise! Okay, so I have been MIA lately. As most of you have probably gathered I wasn't feeling too hot for a few weeks early in the pregnancy and just could not do anything but make it to daycare, work, daycare, home, snack, bath, sleep. That's right.. that didn't include making dinner. My poor hubby for all those weeks! LOL He was good to me though and made me bowls of cereal and pb&j's...the only thing I really wanted. Finally at the end of May I started feeling better and cooking again. :) And then life has just been a whirlwind! Kaelyn went to Michigan with Nan and Pop for 2 whole weeks, we went up for a visit and to bring her back, then we went to FL to visit Brian's family for the 4th, and we have just been so busy and exhausted! I do plan on back-blogging about all of this... and I will date them when they happened b/c I like to document it that way for memories. ;)

As for the pregnancy... all is well. We are 16 weeks right now and will be finding out boy or girl on July 29th! In the past week I have started feeling the little flutters and very small kicks...definitely not strong enough for anyone else to feel right now, but such special moments. We are very excited! :)

1 comment:

babychick said...

Glad you are feeling better! Those first little flutters are so much fun!