Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Busy!

It has been too long since I've blogged...ahhh! It has been a crazy couple of weeks. We had my in-laws up last weekend and then my parents came this week and we all helped get everything ready for my uncle's wedding, which was Saturday~October 11th. My mom and I were both in the wedding so there was lots to do! We helped make candy apples for the reception favors on Thursday night, Friday night was rehearsal and the rehearsal party at the bowling alley (pretty fun), and Saturday...all day helping and getting ready for the wedding. And now for all of the fun stuff that happened in between... I worked, made the wedding slideshow, picked up my great grandparents to make sure they didn't get lost on the way to rehearsal, dropped them off, came home around 11pm, and my little Kaelyn started projectile vomiting everywhere...all over her CREAM colored carpet!! And let's see that day she had orange juice, pancakes, chicken nuggets, apples, pizza, chocolate milk, candy... ugh, you can imagine. So she and I were covered in that...we headed for the bath and Brian got started on the carpet. We thought it might be all the junk she had eaten that day, but then came the fever...and the next morning was a repeat except it was clear. And I had to leave my poor baby to do wedding stuff, but Daddy took good care of her. ;) They met us at the wedding...we didn't stay at the reception too long, but it was fun. They had an awesome cake made of Krispy Kreme donuts...it looked so neat and of course was delicious! :) Congratulations David & Jacque!! We love you guys!

Here are the candy apple favors we helped with:

Jacque had shirts made for all the ladies that said "That's how I roll" for the bowling party! They even made one for Kaelyn! They also got personalized bowling shirts for the guys! We had a lot of fun! =)



Click HERE to see pics from Nan & Pop's visit, rehearsal, and the wedding!

No comments: